Your role and responsibilities
Within the Secure Silicon Engineering department, you will manage a team of electronics and digital design engineers. You will be responsible of the development, maintenance and delivery of IPs in the portfolio targeting FPGA and ASIC technologies.
To this end, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of digital design/verification engineers in charge of managing the IP portfolio (soft core),
- Manage a team of engineers specialized in physical ASIC implementation, in charge of techno-dependent IPs,
- Develop, maintain and deliver IP portfolio,
- Write technical documentation (specifications, test plans and test reports),
- Develop RTL design (VHDL/Verilog),
- Verify by simulation (VHDL testbenches, SystemVerilog/UVM),
- FPGA prototyping (synthesizable models),
- ASIC synthesis flow (synthesis, STA, DFT, formal proof),
- Review the quality of deliverable (code reviews, Lint RTL, traceability of requirements, continuous integration, etc.),
- Participate in defining product architecture,
- In collaboration with the project manager, manage and steer customer projects related to your activity (workload plans, resource management, follow-up meetings, customer meetings, weekly reporting),
- Collaborate with other programs to execute customer projects, implement the product road-map and improve development flows and team skills
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master degree in electronics or equivalent,
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in the field of embedded electronics, and significant experience in team management, technical project management and leadership,
- Working in a multicultural environment (e.g. meetings with international customers), you are able to speak and write fluently in English.
- You have solid skills in RTL IP design flow (VHDL, Verilog) for FPGA or ASIC targets,
- You have scripting skills in a Linux environment (Makefile, python, shell, tcl…etc),
- Skills in embedded software, security and cryptography are a plus,
- You are a good communicator, open-minded and a strong team player,
- You are also rigorous, organized and solutions-oriented.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.