We’re looking for the dreamweavers of tomorrow.
The Alphawave IP team is looking for a DFT Engineer who will work go the extra mile to achieve results in collaboration with other teams. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, join our team today.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement DFT architecture and infrastructure
- Simulate with back-annotated timing debugging
- inserting DFT structures at the RTL and gate level, and verifying correct operation of those structures from RTL to back-annotated gates
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science is at a minimum
- 5+ years of experience is required
- Understanding of TCL a must
- Basic understanding of UNIX and UNIX scripting languages (shell, awk, perl)
- VCS/NCSim or Verilog simulators
- DesignCompiler / DFT Compiler / Genus / TestEncounter / TestKompress [ any of these ]
- Compressed Scan Debug [ SNPS or Tessent ] [ any of these ]
- OCC [ Tessent / SNPS ] [any of these ]
- MemoryBIST [ Tessent or SNPS STAR ]
- Understanding of modern DFT techniques, OCC, set/reset testing and best practices.
- Transition and SA ATPG, with understanding of defect models of each, and defects affecting N5 or lower nodes
- Understanding of general high-speed, small -tech node design techniques
- Understanding of retargeting, core wrapping flows, and IEEE 1149.1/1149.6 and P1500
It would be great if you had
- Understanding and experience with ATE debug
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.awaveip.com.