We are seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us continue to drive innovation in the semiconductor industry. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our systems and software infrastructure. You will work closely with our development and engineering teams to ensure the smooth deployment and operation of our products. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a flexible work environment, and the opportunity to work with a talented and experienced team. If you are passionate about technology and innovation, and have a desire to make a positive impact in the world, we encourage you to apply.
- Automate software delivery and deployment processes using Gitlab CI
- Create and manage Docker containers to host our applications
- Manage and optimize job scheduling using Slurm
- Implement and maintain Ansible scripts for automation of sysadmin tasks
- Administer our LAN/Networking/firewall infrastructure
- Automated back-up management of codebase/script
- Experience with Tailscale
- Experience with Grafana/Prometheus query language
- Knowledge of Unifi Network Controller
- Knowledge of Mikrotik RouterOS
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit semidynamics.com.