Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Utilize, develop, and improve your skills as part of a team developing a CI/CD lifecycle utilizing a wide range of tools centred around GitLab.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with development teams to ensure proper knowledge and implementation of CI/CD processes and tools
- Partner with Enterprise DevOps team to ensure CI/CD tools and processes meet development team requirements
- Continuously tune and validate quality of current tools. Partner with DevOps team to ensure a strong toolkit is in place and properly implemented
- Develop and maintain processes for rapidly onboarding new developers onto our development stack including proper Git repository access, CI/CD tool access, monitoring tool access, proxy access, etc.
- Help cultivate a developer-centric atmosphere by identifying and lowering hurdles which get in the way of efficient and enjoyable coding practices
- Ability to collaborate with IT operations, development teams, and other Line of Business (LOB) partners
- Gather client requirements and design consistent, repeatable processes for complex operations
- Drive day-to-day DevOps activities: intake, manage priorities, deliverables, etc.
What You Will Need:
- 3 years’ experience in DevOps related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 3+ years of experience in lieu of degree
- Solid understanding of DevOps methodologies and practices
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Gitlab,Jenkins etc.)
- Experience with multiple scripting languages ( Python, Bash,PowerShell, etc.)
- Working knowledge of containers (Docker, OpenShift, AWS ECS, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Providers
- Experience with configuration management/infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of common data serialization formats (YAML, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with build scripts (make, psake, rake, fake, cake, etc.)
- Experience working with Source Control Management systems (git, Perforce)
- Experience with Linux/Windows systems administration tasks
- Detail and results oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.