Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Design Verification Cache Coherency Specialist at Arteris, you will have an exceptional opportunity to be part of a verification team working on highly configurable interconnect & memory hierarchy solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated mobile, telecom, automotive, and consumer SoC designs. You will have the opportunity to be part of a proven-successful startup, and to influence development environment, architecture, verification, and everything in-between – you will no longer be stuck in a silo or just a cog in the machine. Your co-workers will be an experienced team of industry experts that love what they do.
- BS/MS in EE, CE, CS; or in another engineering/technical discipline with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of design verification experience verifying complex SoCs/ASICs at System Level.
- Cache Coherency experience is required – L1/L2 cache coherency.
- Proficiency with Verilog/VHDL and scripting languages such as Python, TCL, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience developing test plans.
- Strong experience developing verification infrastructure using UVM.
- Familiarity with the use of third-party VIPs/AIPs
- Team player with strong communication skills, and ability to work independently on the verification of a portion of the design.
- Prior Micro-processor (CPU) and/ and memory sub-system verification experience.
- Familiarity with interfaces like AXI, OCP, PCIE etc.
- Formal verification experience writing properties and stimulus generation.
- Prior start-up experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.