- 2 to 7+ Years of experience in ASIC design
- Expertise in micro-architecture, design of design blocks (IP) to system-on-chip (SoC) components
- Experience in one/more of the following system bus interfaces like PCI Express, USB, SATA, SDIO, MIPI and /or AMBA.
- Knowledge of SVA
- Knowledge of memory controllers, CPU architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of considerations for performance, power and cost optimization is desirable
- Looking for highly motivated individuals and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with external technology companies for combined development of SOCs
- Strong knowledge of Verilog
- Very good experience in writing scripts in Perl or Python or TCL
- Independent team player with excellent communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.smart-dv.com.