1. Do you like to solve precision machinery and equipment problems by yourself?
2. Do you want to break through the limits of semiconductor machine mass production technology and continue to challenge the infinite possibilities of future technology?
3. “Module Associate Engineer” is the most suitable position for you. You will use the most advanced operating system and AI artificial intelligence interface to perform equipment repair and maintenance. You will grow with the company, break through the production limits of the machine, and become a driving force. Engineering professionals who solve problems in the semiconductor field!
1. Responsible for the repair and maintenance of semiconductor product line machine equipment
2. Manage and improve the machine parts system, including parts and spare parts management of manufacturers and subcontractors
3. Design machine maintenance tools and process improvements to enhance machine stability
4. Need to cooperate with day, night/holiday shifts (night shift approximately every four weeks, six days at a time)
5. After joining TSMC and training to become an associate module engineer, you will enjoy:
A. Challenge one million annual salary:
(1) Highly competitive salary levels and reward mechanisms
(2) Night shift bonus: Work one night shift per month (six days). In addition to the night shift allowance, an additional incentive bonus of NT$8,000 is provided. You can receive it for every rotation, which is equivalent to a monthly salary increase of NT$8,000 (calculated at a prorated rate for less than six days). )
(3) Dividend rewards: Share performance bonuses based on the company’s operating profits every quarter, allowing you to receive generous salary rewards in 1 year, 4 quarters, and 12 months
B. Rich and broad training and development, as well as career promotion:
(1) Professional training: The world’s most advanced Zhongke training center arranges a six-week full-time training course for the deputy engineer of the 12-inch factory reserve module
(2) Career promotion: There are no limits on job opportunities for vertical upward or horizontal transfer.
C. High-standard working environment:
(1) Food feast: providing a variety of exotic food 24 hours a day
(2) Preferential leave benefits: Flexible leave and sick leave are provided that are superior to those under the Labor Standards Act
1. Have a university degree in electrical, electronics, machinery, automatic control, refrigeration and air-conditioning engineering and other related majors
2. Basic knowledge of machinery is required; those with knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes are preferred
3. Requires problem solving, communication, team spirit, active learning and other abilities
4. Basic English reading and writing skills are required
5. Must be able to wear clean clothes during most working hours and will work in a clean room environment
6. You need to undergo up to twelve months of relevant training and pass certification before you can become a module associate engineer Salary: Starting salary starts at 38,700 yuan, annual salary includes dividend bonus, night allowance, night shift bonus, and additional bonus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.