Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Project Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.
The Data Integration / BI Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting complex data integrations between business systems and enabling data analytics. The role includes leading or executing user story development, data design, data integration development, testing, and application delivery within a structured DevOps environment. The ideal candidate will have technical development and integration design experience using modern data integration platforms (e.g., Boomi, Tibco) and/or Microsoft SSIS. Also, the candidate should have a reporting, analytics, and data background along with the willingness to learn, grow and develop in our technology ecosystem. In addition, the candidate should have a desire to support end-users, troubleshoot issues, and assist with testing while building out new capabilities.
- Lead integration development design, development, and testing of data integration platform in compliance with standards and industry best practices.
- Driving the creation and review of data solutions and building best practices, processes, and standards for user story development, data analysis, architecture, modeling, design, coding, and testing.
- As the technical expert, lead or assist in the development, documentation, and maintenance of the enterprise data architecture, integration processes, and its deliverables including the design principles, models, and mappings for transactional and analytical systems serving both strategic and tactical needs.
- Identifying and/or making improvements to existing artifacts to align with enterprise strategy or to improve user experience.
- Driving data quality standards as well as the creation and/or review of data quality rules applied to transactional and analytical systems.
- Designing and developing prototypes or final data/BI solutions to enable the measurement or monitoring of key performance indicators.
- 4+ years of experience with data translation, mapping, and integration between enterprise applications along with technical development using complex SSIS/SQL or third-party tools.
- 3+ years of user story development, data warehouse design, and modeling, and/or performance tuning.
- Broad experiences translating business rules to data requirements.
- Ability to create modern BI dashboards (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Highly skilled in work estimation, design review and code review, DevOps processes, and complete BI solution design.
- Boomi, SSIS, or other integration tools.
- Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Services.
- PowerBI or Tableau.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.