proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is results oriented, have strong analytical skills, attention to details and would like to be a part of building exciting company.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Hardware Engineering
- Soul & team player, enthusiastic person to join us for the long run
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with Python
- Work experience with data storage such as AWS S3
- Work experience with data pipeline tools such as : airflow, Pentaho, Talend
- Work experience with BI tools like Tableau is an advantage
- Work experience with big data DB – Vertica DB is an advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in building ETL pipelines in production
- You have a natural curiosity and investigative mindset – driven to know “why”
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth start-up environment and thrive on autonomy
- Develop, maintain and own the core of BI & Analytics data pipeline.
- Architect, Design and implement ETL pipelines for multiple data sources
- Work with product engineers and R&D teams to deliver the best data solution and insights that will help them better understand our customers, product usage, or our own operations.
- Work with Data Analysts to build the right analytics reports
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.