Summary/Objective: A business intelligence analyst will be responsible for supporting and developing advanced reporting and visualization by collecting and analyzing data to identify trends and provide management with actionable information that they can use to improve marketing, operational, and businesses practices. Their primary duties include researching business processes and creating reports that transform data into insight that can help to improve the value of the business.
- Connect dots and communicate gaps up stream to supporting teams, as well as downstream to consumers
- Assist with corporate wide reporting and dashboard needs
- Domain specific data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
- Organizing and transforming information into comprehensible structures
- Using data to predict trends in various domains
- Performing statistical analysis of data
- Using tools and techniques to visualize data in actionable formats
- Preparing reports and presenting these to stakeholders
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
*The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities. *
- 5+ Years’ Experience in a Data Analyst role; preferably in sales, marketing, or manufacturing. Connector Manufacturing, Operations, Sales, or Marketing experience is desired.
- Must be a self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Detail oriented, excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, and investigation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in relating to both internal and external customers.
- Proficient is MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience in Redshift or SQL, Redshift is preferred.
- Experience in Power BI or Tableau is required, PowerBI is preferred.
- Experience in Python or R, Python is preferred.
- Product, Process, Tooling, and alternative manufacturing method knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Science, Natural Science, or Engineering is highly preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Data Science, Natural Science, or Engineering is preferred.
- Experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.