proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for an experienced IC Data Analysis Engineer who is results oriented, have strong analytical skills, attention to details and would like to be a part of building exciting company.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering – Must
- 8+ years in IC/System product/test/yield engineering
- Past experience of IC and system level testing, data analysis and characterization – Must
- understanding of IC fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and qualification processes – Must
- JMP statistical software expert (or equivalent software) – Must
- Good software skills, especially in scripting languages
- Experience with Test development on ATE (Automated Test Equipment) – Advantage
- digital circuits simulation (HSpice, prime time etc.)- Advantage
- IC reliability physics – Advantage
- Strong problem solving and prioritization ability
- Ability to drive projects to full execution on time
- Strong presentation, communication skills
- Fast/Self Learner, Sense of urgency
- Drive strategy and GTM for our Semiconductor telemetry product line to meet business goals
- Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefits and value
- Understand the customer journey, target audience and different stakeholders, including pain points for each and build an effective growth strategy
- Determine value proposition, positioning and messaging
- Regularly train and interact with the Sales team, create internal and external training material
- Craft compelling marketing content to highlight differentiated value for target customers via presentations, web content, webinars, white papers, blogs, demos, etc.
- Drive sales enablement throughout the entire sales lifecycle by creating tools (data sheets, success stories, case studies, economic tools, etc.)
- Own product launches, create plans and execute
- Drive campaigns (internal and external) to increase awareness and generate demand
- Perform business intelligence and market analysis and translate them into actionable business goals
- Analyze the competitive landscape and competitors’ approach to the market
- Engage with customers and field teams to thoroughly understand the benefits and use cases of proteanTecs’s deep data analytics for chip manufacturing
- Monitor customer’s performance, create insights and become the main ‘voice of the customer’, in order to lead cross company decisions
- Become the product ambassador and lead advocate, including speaking at conferences and conducting webinars
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.