Reporting to the Director of Security Applications, the Field Security Applications Engineer will work closely with our customers on specific chip design projects, support our customers’ use of our products and represent our customers as the interface to Cycuity R&D. This role has elements of pre and post sales technical support. Travel and extended on-site engagement will be required as needed.
Cycuity’s products co-exist with all traditional EDA design tools. Your expertise in functional verification, RTL standards and SoC architecture is essential. You do not need to be an expert in security concepts, but you will become one.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Execute and program manage pre-sales product evaluations and post-sales product deployments remotely and on-site at our key accounts.
● Champion hardware security verification methodology in the industry and with our customers.
● Deliver hardware security verification methodology training & Cycuity product training.
● Develop value added collateral such as customer product presentations, demos, application notes, product knowledge base articles, and product training material.
● Create and deliver technical papers and presentations at technical conferences.
● Liaison between Cycuity’s customers and Cycuity R&D
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in technical area such as Electronics Engineering (MS preferred)
● Expert level engineer with a minimum of 10 years of proficiency in SoC design (Verilog/VHDL/SystemVerilog) and verification methodologies and technologies
● Expert level proficiency with RTL Simulation/Emulation products from Synopsys, Cadence, and/or Mentor
● Deep knowledge in one or several of the following technical areas: Digital Design, Functional Verification, Simulation, Emulation, FPGA-based Prototyping, key protocols (AMBA, USB, PCIe, USB, Ethernet, etc…)
● Excellent presentation and communications skills
● Ability to work collaboratively in a start-up environment
● Track record of a driven desire to help customers achieve their verification goals
● Willing to travel to work on-site with clients
● This position can be based anywhere in the continental USA
The salary range for this position is $130k to $210k. Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications, location, and other job-related reasons.
Cycuity benefits and perks include medical, dental, and vision, 401K, flexible PTO, and a chance to work with a team of hardware security experts and people dedicated to “making a difference”.
You will also have a unique opportunity to grow and advance your career here at Cycuity. Silicon security is just now starting to take hold, so you’ll be able to get in on the ground floor of an evolving and important dimension to our national security.
Cycuity is a San Jose, CA based cybersecurity company with a remote first office model that provides industry-leading solutions to address security vulnerabilities overlooked in today’s systems. Cycuity’s innovative hardware security technologies detect and prevent hardware security vulnerabilities from pre-silicon to runtime that are undetectable using current methods of security analysis.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cycuity.com.