- Account coordination and execution on product loading priority, B2B and customized IT requests, housekeeping items management, and post-sales service.
- Order and Logistic management from Engineering prototypes (NPI) to Mass Production.
- Execute shipments in compliance with global export regulations.
- Participate in quarterly business review meetings, conference calls, customer visits, and project meetings.
- Partner with Account Managers to establish new accounts/engagements, deliver correct pricing and investigate pricing discrepancies for all aspects of the foundry business.
- Responds to customer inquiries (order delivery status, shipment, RMA, and others) and maintains client relationships.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in the US and Taiwan.
- May perform other duties, such as special projects and other administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a related field is preferred.
- At least two years of related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry or Supply Chain Field.
- Strong data analysis and attention to detail; advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to track multiple processes concurrently, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and be detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills allow you to function within a team and build relationships with valued customers.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Advanced Packaging Business is a plus.
- Mandarin-speaking/ writing is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.