Customer Project Manager (SerDes IP Projects in Asia)
What You’ll Do
- Tracking AW SerDes IP project schedule, deliverables and goals following defined project scope and timeline at each stage (pre-silicon, post-silicon, volume production)
- Analyzing the progress of the project to ensure it is developing as planned and reporting to Program Management Office (PMO) any project risk
- Establishing customer relationship, managing customer expectation to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collecting and tracking customer queries and issues related to AW SerDes IP
- Tracking and updating Jira ticketing system to ensure prompt SLA resolution
What You Will Need
- Electrical engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent a minimum.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin or Korean.
- Solid customer interface experience, flexible in working hours, able to attend/host scheduled meetings and customer driven calls throughout the day (9am-12am)
It Would Be Amazing If You Had
- Schedule development, tracking and reporting with MS Office Project
- PMP certification an asset
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.