Website Alphawave Semi
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
Our unique, DSP based, multi-standard connectivity Silicon IP solutions leverage years of experience and R&D to build the most power-efficient solution available on the market to enable devices of the future.
Customer Program Manager
What You Will Do
- Direct point of contact for leading-edge customers and vendors on the 112G Serdes program.
- Working with external partners and engineering leads to align on optimal solutions.
- Single point of contact to coordinate and track issues
- Run program schedule, regular status update meetings, action item tracking and delivery acceptance
- Coordinate activities to ensure SoW goals are being met
- Regular review of program schedules, risks and resolution strategy with the management team.
- Defining and driving process frameworks across teams for efficient and consistent execution and quality deliverables.
- Ensuring WBS is consistent with program intent and working with the project manager and engineering leads realigning as needed.
- Driving internal kickoff, deliveries and signoff both internally and with external partners.
What You Will Need
- Electrical engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent a minimum
- Understanding of key IP deliverables and customer integration challenges
- Understanding of execution flow and cross-team interdependencies for high-speed Serdes IP development
It Would Be Amazing If You Had
- Schedule development, tracking and reporting with MS Office Project
- PMP certification is an asset
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.