Website Mirabilis Design
Unifying Destinies is a social messaging and news platform with major emphasis on unsung heroes and community developers. The Content team of Unifying Destinies is responsible for designing, developing and delivering comics for the platform. Candidate will work on delivering a variety of Original series on the platform.
As a Comic Artist you will be
• A storyteller. You’ll be the one sketching our stories through your art and bringing them to life through different mediums.
• Working on different parts of comics like storyboarding, sketching, inking, coloring or lettering
• Looking for inconsistencies and correct them like they were never there.
• Bring your imagination to life. But, don’t take too much time. It’s a fast paced industry, remember that.
• Working on everything related with graphic design and illustration
• Coordinating with the editors to ensure best quality art for the project
• Continuously researching and developing insights on how to improve art quality of comics
Who should apply
• 1.5+ years of experience as a digital Illustrator
• A strong portfolio of work that showcases practical illustration skills including layout, colour and typography
• Must be strong in sketching /illustration/character design/Concept Art
• Must have a strong portfolio of work proficient in using software like Illustrator, Photoshop or Clip Studio paint
• Should be creative and imaginative with the ability to draw and illustrate
• Should have good communication and excellent time management skills
• Must have good graphical skills, creative flair, and good colour sense
You can view our website at https://www.unifyingdestinies.com/ or on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn