We’re hiring a CPU Architect to join our core architecture team in the UK. This person would be working alongside Ben Fletcher, Tariq Kurd and a growing team of architects on a range of projects, including performance modeling, out of order cores, vector machines, along with future R&D work. There would also be an opportunity to work at the microarchitecture and RTL level, as well as next generation architecture development.
- Develop the design and specification of high performance core architectures for Codasip’s future product roadmap
- Work closely with the design and verification teams to implement processor designs guiding on achieving PPA and quality targets
- Processor development in our architecture language (CodAL)
- Performance modeling (of both current and next generation technology)
- Participate in and drive design and verification reviews
- Extensive recent and relevant experience in core architecture development
- Deep understanding of CPU architecture and of advanced and high-performance pipeline concepts and design
- Good understanding of IP and SoC design and verification flows, and of silicon process technology and its limitations
- Recent hands-on development experience is a benefit
- Experience working to project deadlines
Joining Codasip’s founding UK team is a chance to challenge yourself to work on complicated projects and apply your ideas to how we do processor architecture. The best candidates for us are decisive, proactive, comfortable with ambiguity, opinionated yet collaborative and passionate about continuous improvement as we scale up and disrupt the semiconductor industry.
We can offer you a chance to grow by providing variety in your day-to-day, autonomy to be creative with solutions in your role and really make a direct impact on the future custom compute revolution.
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.