Website Siemens EDA
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Siemens Energy Pakistan in Karachi as the Country Division Controller help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Owns the accounting and financial functions of the Generation Services division to ensure achievement of goals and objectives through the optimization of EVA and the mitigation of business risks. Provide expert’s analysis and evaluations on financial, accounting, cost and trend reports in order to improve the results of the organization. Directs the development of short, medium and long term financial goals and objectives for the business to meet the overall business strategy.
Your role – Challenging & Future Oriented!
- Develop and manage budgets and business plans for the business.
- Proactively advise as well as troubleshoot and resolves abstract problems within departments and/or cross-functional areas related to the business unit.
- Responsible for planning / forecasting / actual control cost center, budget and forecast.
- Report monthly forecasts
- Coordinating with other internal functions
- Giving proactive contract-related advice
- Contract negotiations
- Supporting/contributing to process implementation of the strategy in negotiation sessions
- Making decisions during negotiations (proactive) within given authority level of authority
- Analyzing captured data and preparing presentations and analysis by developing and maintaining databases and creating business-oriented formats for analysis
- Standardization of contracts and improvement processes
Your Leadership – Empowerment & Growth Mindset
- We hire leaders who add to our culture and have one crucial thing in common – they are committed to the growth of our people and Siemens Middle East.
- To lead in Siemens Middle East, leaders must develop and nurture a team environment to create high performing teams. This includes:
- Work and culture anchored to Siemens’ four strategic priorities: Customer Impact, Empowered People, Growth Mindset, Technology with Purpose
- Team spirit and commitment to the wider Siemens ecosystem and communities
- Clarity and accountability in goals, roles and responsibilities
- Strengths-based working culture
- Strive for diversity (gender, culture, ethnicity, mindset, age, social background, (dis)ability), inclusion, equity that best fits the business goals and team
- Psychological safety and high levels of trust
- Strong communication; through the good times and the not-so-good
- Environment committed to excellence, learning and growth
- Focus on output and achievement
Your Qualifications & Skills – Digital & Solid!
- Masters in finance, economics, business or related degree. Ideally a Chartered or Certified Accountant with 10+ post qualification experience.
- Commercial Project Management Certification will added advantage.
- 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Knowledge of SAP and commercial processes, financial / accounting value flows.
- Analytical capabilities, project management & contract management skills.
- Understanding of Siemens financial rules and regulations.
- Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Experience managing teams.