Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the most influential semiconductor companies that is changing our world?
TSMC Corporate Planning Organization (CPO) plays a strategic role in TSMC’s growth. We develop global planning and provide quick responsiveness to coordinate needs between factories and customers, driving for business effectiveness to bring world-changing innovation into reality.
CPO is looking for Corporate Planning Associates. As an Associate, you will be rotated to a variety of roles in the first year to gain broad exposure to TSMC. The rotation may cover several of following roles, operation resources planning, production planning, business operation, corporate pricing, business process reengineering, and strategic planning.
For further information about CPO associate program, please refer to the link:
After successfully completing the rotation program, you will be placed in a role that matches your interests as well as to fulfill business needs.
- Master’s degree, New Graduate or with 1-3 years working experience
- Global mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (Japanese proficiency is preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and proactive; committed to top quality work
- Flexible and adaptable; work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Insightful and courageous; a team player with leadership potential
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.