Job Scope: Responsible for coordination of the monthly worldwide close and consolidation process and reporting
- Coordinate and manage the monthly worldwide close and consolidation process and reporting, including agreeing close timeline with parent company/shareholder, publishing close calendar to stakeholders and managing deadlines to ensure that the Company’s books are complete and accurate on a monthly basis
- Management of monthly reporting, including ensuring data required for financial reporting is collected and appropriately presented; preparation and submission of monthly reporting pack to parent;
- Execute and document internal controls around financial statement close process; review of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Supporting quarterly reviews and annual audits including preparation and provision of requested schedules and data
- Assisting with other special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA required
- Min 6 years of public accounting or corporate experience, including Oracle and HFM
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem solving and (accounting) investigative skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment and partner with multiple stakeholders.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.