Our client in Normal, IL is looking for a Construction Project Manager. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
DESIGN MANAGER, PRODUCTION.
In this position you will works closely with the Design, Construction, EH&S, AV, IT, Manufacturing Engineering, Vendors and Purchasing managers to ensure construction projects are designed and built to house and properly support the continued improvements to the Production facility.
As a member of the Design team you will compile all the required inputs and requirements into a consolidated scope plan. Our ideal candidate is a collaborative, creative thinker, with a solid understanding of architectural, engineering and general design standards and practices.
- Manage expectations of multiple internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Maintain a holistic involvement in all projects to develop efficiencies on adjacent projects.
- Create presentation content for project approval.
- Produce Schematic and Design Development level documentation, including schedules, specifications, and details articulating design intent.
- Coordinate and manage consultants (architects, engineers, vendors, and fabricators).
- Review and respond to drawings, shop drawings, and submittals.
- File and track project information and documentation.
- Develop specs and details with our in-house Standards and Prototype updates/ initiatives.
- Participate in project site visits and surveys through project commissioning.
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of architectural, engineering and/or interior design experience.
- A college degree in architecture, interior design or directly related field.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating built design or architecture experience (including furniture specifications, products, and materials).
- Strong organizational and communication skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in various phases.
- Proficient in developing and managing processes, design standards and narratives.
- Resourceful, innovative and proactive and have the ability to work in a team environment, under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Bluebeam.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.