Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build.
Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, A/E Architecture and Engineering firms and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry. The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, tool install and new factories and site infrastructure.
We are looking for world class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you’ll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
Construction Project Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of various construction projects from start to finish. These projects may include progressive builds and building retrofits. The goal is to ensure that the projects are completed successfully and safely within the stipulated scope, budget, schedule, and meeting the quality expectations.
- Working closely with Senior Project Manager in the daily site coordination/project execution which cover utilities installation, safety signoff co-ordination, scope change management.
- Coordination of Progressive Build/Base Build activities which cover capacity upgrade and utility distribution, including building retrofit and construction.
- Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Adhering to construction Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements especially working in clean room production environment and participating in the incident investigation when needed.
- Establishing key relationships with the Architectural / Engineering (AE), General Contractor (GC), 3rd party Quality Assurance Quality Control (QAQC) and Project Stakeholders in ensuring smooth project execution.
- Required to work closely with groups of Stakeholders/Customers, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Procurement to successfully ensure delivery of solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality, schedule, value engineering and cost reduction efforts.
- Attend and/or chair regular project related meetings/site inspections (e.g. Project Review, Design Review, Safety Walk, Site assessment, etc.) with project team members and contractors.
- Build and drive safety culture of caring in every business environment, office to the construction sites, and from front-end planning to construction execution
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We’re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
- Bachelor’s degree major in either Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil or Structural Engineering with 3+ years of relevant experience (preferably project management), which can be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, military training, and or work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 1+ years working with/work related to Vietnam Safety Standards and other Industry Standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Champion and value the safety culture of caring throughout the project lifecycle
- Self-starter with strong ethics, solid organizational skills, attentive to details, and able to multi-task and rise to the challenge under tight timeline.
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, creative, innovative and with cost conscious and result-oriented mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to lead a diverse team to achieve a common goal.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.