As part of the Intel compiler team, you will be developing compiler technology targeting the best performance and usability features for our customers. You will take advantage of the latest CPU features, new HW features, and develop software modules employing sound software engineering practices.
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements: If you are a U.S. citizen, the government may require that you certify your citizenship. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project. Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon meeting and/or passing the U.S. government’s security check requirements should the government impose these requirements.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
-Performance analysis of kernels, benchmarks, and applications. Tuning and development of compiler optimizations
– New compiler feature development and debugging. You must be a self-starter, and be able to work productively in situations with limited documentation and evolving requirements. In addition, you must have strong communication and teamwork skills, and be able to work productively with a variety of hardware and software specialists located across the globe.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous school, industry jobs and/or research experience.
MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical discipline with 3 years of experience or a PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical discipline with 2 years of experience . Candidate must have 2-4 years of industry or academic experience in the following areas and skill sets:
- Experience with compiler design
- Experience with software performance tuning on x86
- Strong C++/C programming skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with LLVM infrastructure
- Experience with performance tuning of HPC applications
- Good knowledge of x86 architecture
- Good knowledge of compiler optimizations
- Experience with GPU programming and optimizations
- Experience with parallel programming models and environments such as MPI and OpenMP.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.