The role of Commercial Territory Representative is to collaborate with channel partners and commercial account manager to manage sales activities within an assigned sales territory.
You will also collaborate. The customer set is composed by customer of the Commercial Segment (ie Mid-Market / SMB).
The primary responsibility of this role will be to develop, qualify, manage, and facilitate a pipeline of sales opportunities, driving continued collaboration and communication with partners on these opportunities throughout the sales cycle. You will be quota-driven and working closely with our channel partners to “co-sell” and represent NetApp’s products and solutions to existing and potential customers. As well there is coordination with the marketing team that runs campaigns on specific topics.
- Develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of sales opportunities with key channel partners within an assigned territory to drive sales revenue.
- Provide sales support within the partner community to improve communication, collaboration, and accountability specific to pipeline generation and closing opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Work with Cloud sales specialists in order to develop cloud software numbers on the assigned territory
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategic Go-to-Market plan for assigned territory ensuring that both internal and external resources are actively engaged & contributing.
- Support partner sales requests and serve as a liaison between partners and internal sales support teams to identify strategies to grow/acquire accounts with new products and services.
- Invite customer to specific event organized by partner or hyperscaler.
- Leverage internal and channel resources to create brand awareness and generate demand.
- Report sales activities and forecasts of the assigned territory to upper management.
- Deliver NetApp strategy, vision, and messaging to customers, prospects and partner sales and technical teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, customer service and negotiation skills in French and English.
- Ability to work in teamwork.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving net new business.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Highly organized and disciplined with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues within departments across functions.
- Broad exposure to a variety of storage and cloud technologies/concepts.
- Located within assigned territory and able to travel regularly to visit local customers and partners.
- 2+ years of field technology sales (dependent on level) with a focus on new logo acquisition and business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.