Website Dassault Systemes
The Commercial FP&A Director will be the Finance Business Partner to the new Life Science Experience (LSE) business at Dassault.
The Commercial FP&A Director will help to build out a new finance function to support the LSE business. The Director will be responsible for partnering with business leaders on planning, forecasting and quarterly plan vs. actual performance analysis, analyzing business performance/drivers and key metrics, coordinating with other Finance team members to drive the monthly closing and revenue reporting process. The successful candidate will also provide analytical support and is expected to understand financial principles, develop a working knowledge of business operations and will also help provide analysis that will compel management to make informed decisions.
● Work with VP Commercial Finance to build new LSE Finance function to support commercial deals, provide forecast insights to leaders, provide analysis and insights that help drive business decisions that fuel future growth
● Manage and develop 1 direct report
● Build strong, collaborative partnerships with LSE leaders
● Lead the planning and forecasting activities LSE revenue
● Ensure annual plans are realistic and align
Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience: FP&A, Transaction services, consulting, investment banking
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of collaborative partnership with peers and business partners, including senior management.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.