In this position you will contribute to the development of advanced mixed signal circuits for low-power and high performance PLLs, PVT sensors and I/O’s to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs.
You will join a highly collaborative team and develop you circuit design skills on advanced CMOS processes. Your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidate should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed, and significant know-how in some of them.
- Digital and analog circuit design, implementation and verification
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals
- Mix signal, analog and digital circuit design in advanced Fin-FET processes
- Bandgap and amplifiers for PVT sensors
- High sensitivity and accuracy sense amplifiers
- I/O designs
- Low voltage and low jitter PLL
- Spread spectrum PLL
- LC PLL
- Ability to provide customer support
- Preferred experience of at least 2 years
- Circuit design of advanced Fin-FET low power PLLs and PVT sensors and I/O’s
- Design of different mixed-signal circuit blocks
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis
- Design review and documentation
- Work with quality assurance engineers to ensure smooth release of product
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation
- Provide customer support, both pre-sales and post final delivery
BS required / MS or above preferred in electrical engineering or related field
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogbits.bamboohr.com.