proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
- Solid team player
- B.Sc. in Computer Science is a major advantage
- 3+ Years of experience with large-scale production environments
- Hands-On experience in building CD processes to production environment
- Hands-On experience with Docker and Kubernetes in production
- Experience with dev supporting tools such as code coverage and DevSec
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and management – strong advantage
- Experience with solutions such as RabbitMQ or Kafka – strong advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Groovy, or Bash
- Hands-on experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Hands-on experience in monitoring tools DataDog, ELK and Prometheus
- Experience with Gradle is a strong advantage
- Current with industry trends, IT ops , and industry best practices
- Executing technical project implementations to ensure customer deliverables are met on time
- Responsibility for our production environments and flawless deployment. Performing upgrades, and new installations of the proteanTecs SaaS platform
- Apply and improve visibility by using monitoring tools and solutions
- Working with external and internal stakeholders for application delivery support and development
- Responding to, troubleshooting, and resolving application-level alerts
- Deliver high-level customer service and attention to detail
- Ensure high availability of the solution while taking cost optimization in mind
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.