Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the new Precision Meso-scale Technology Center (PMTC) in Colorado Springs. Delicate precision and care with the highest quality are at the heart of the leading-edge components made in the Precision Meso-scale Technology Center within Keysight. In this role you will be creating complex chemical tanks utilizing PPE and safe chemical and workplace practices, working hand in hand with our chemical lab technicians, chemical engineers and chemical delivery teams to best upkeep our Electroplating chemical tanks.
- Utilizes safe chemical practices to upkeep various chemical bathes.
- Follow a schedule of chemical bath makeup and removal.
- Work with various other positions that support PMTC Plating to ensure production level and quality is never impacted by chemical bath quality.
- Respond to chemical bath issues as they come, replacing entire bathes if needed.
- Ensure chemical deliveries are upkept, utlizing the correct methods of request and prepping chemistry for next day load.
Keysight is looking for a highly motivated individual. Candidates must have the ability to function with a high level of responsibility, use good judgment and understand the impact of your decisions. A willingness to learn, strong teamwork ethic, a positive attitude, and flexibility will foster an environment that will support personal and professional growth. You will be working in cross functional teams including co-workers, engineers, maintenance technicians and management team:
- Strong safety-first mindset.
- Ability to physical move chemicals (up to 55-gallon barrels) utlizing pallet lift and/or dolly up/down ramps and across grated floor.
- Proven success in a chemical handling position or similar.
- At least 3 years in a chemically involved field of work wherein safety of chemicals and/or transport skills were utilized.
- Must have effective verbal and written skills, enabling clear and strong interactions with co-workers, engineers, lab technicians, chemical delivery personnel, and the management team.
- Must be able to work in a process environment and be comfortable working in an environment with a variety of chemicals.
- HAZWOPER/OSHA40 certification or other chemical safety certification is highly desired.
$42,230.00 – $70,380.00 Annually
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.