At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Channel Partner Manager is responsible for working with Cadence channel partners on designing and executing Cadence solution adoption in the market, with the goal of driving new pipeline, revenue and overall value to Cadence customers and prospects.
Channel Partner Managers leverage their partner’s domain expertise (industry, geo, horizontal), and assist them in driving solutions and market offerings that create differentiation together with Cadence in the market.
The Channel Partner Manager acts as the single point of contact and facilitator between Cadence’s channel partners and Cadence’s business units and Sales functions: the role is a combination of sales, business development, and partner management with a key focus on revenue growth and managing partner relationships successfully across Cadence.
- Drive partner revenue growth associated to Cadence software sales
- Partner Business Planning (quarterly/annually)
- Partner Sales Enablement – onboarding new partners, sales and technical presentations
- Demand Generation – Drive corporate programs, review partner marketing and regional promotions, digital marketing programs, etc
- Revenue Forecasting – Assess partner forecasting, and provide guidance to partners on how to grow pipeline by building demand generation programs
- Provide management visibility in partner performance by driving quarterly partner business reviews, highlighting YTD performance leading and lagging indicators, and pipeline development plans
- Closely work with regional sales teams to help them grow their revenue by providing ecosystem partner differentiation and value within the market
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relationship skills including ability to work in a partner ecosystem and sales organization
- Capacity to work and communicate in a matrixed and multicultural organization
- Presentation skills to all levels of employees, including executive management
- Experience in Partner management and/or Sales along with knowledge of channel business planning and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years+ sales and/or partner management experience
- Direct experience at an EDA company is not required but would be beneficial
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.