Your role and responsibilities
Within Certification team and as Certification R&D Engineer (Cybersecurity), you will be in charge especially of the following missions:
- Analyze active standards in the target markets of the organization
- Understand our products and performing gap analysis of its specifications with the target standards
- Research on latest developments in cybersecurity topics and trends
- Optimize Off-The-Shelf and custom deliverables for cybersecurity standards including evaluation reports as per business requirements
- Implement cryptographic modules or algorithms functionality and security verification and testing
- Support roadmap projects for pre-evaluation automated tools and databases
- Support with standards revision process by implementing and testing new methodologies to be presented
This job position is a permanent contract, ideally starting as soon as possible.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science engineering
- Experience in embedded systems, embedded systems security, and relevant hardware concepts
- Experience in or at least concepts of cybersecurity and side-channel analysis is a plus
- Should be motivated and ready to take responsibilities and perform careful planning of their activities
- Should have reading and writing proficiency in English (studying standards, writing reports, discussing with cross-functional teams)
- Should be comfortable in working at client facing positions (preparing client reports and presentations)
- Should be vigilant and thorough in analysis and review
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language
- Working experience in C/C++/Python/Verilog/VHDL is a plus
- The candidate shall be provided onboarding trainings to adapt to working conditions. However, understanding of the aforementioned R&Rs is a plus.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.