Website Siemens EDA
Central Station Operators are responsible for performing service work for building automation, fire, life safety, and security systems. You will coordinate specialist and technician activities for all installed projects, technical support programs, and time-and-materials work to provide on-time delivery and ensure customer expectations and commitments are met.
As a Central Station Operator, you will:
- Provide support for monitoring and processing alarms received within the Central Monitoring Station (CMS)
- Receive, process, and dispatch emergency calls to responsible agency or customer contacts
- Provide outstanding customer service by receiving calls from customers that are requiring service or information reference on their accounts
- Acknowledge alarms received and dispatch appropriate personnel for issue at hand. After dispatch, log call into system activity report.
- Generate statistical or investigative reports for management
- Continuously monitor alarm signal queue for prioritized response
- Document all calls with appropriate resolution codes and notes
- Manage length of calls
- Attend monthly meetings and training sessions
- Be familiar with emergency response procedures
- Review and critique recorded conversations for purposes of improving customer interaction
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- High School Diploma or state-recognized GED
- Experience with alarm monitoring and dispatching for Remote Access Control systems including CCURE and DSX platforms
- Prior security call center experience using the Security Business Net (SBN) automation system or similar system
- 1+ year Customer Service experience
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- Certified training or knowledge of Access Control, Fire, and Burglary systems
- ACD telephone system knowledge
- Experience with Mircosoft Office applications
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $33,800 – 62,800. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.