* Camera HAL3 driver development
* Customize Android framework to suit mobile devices of various form factors
* Camera end-to-end use case design and feature implementation
* Image processing.
* Debugging and resolution with existing code base
* Some Power and performance optimization
Candidate MUST have:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Android camera/video/audio frameworks/services.
- Strong C & C++ programming and debugging skills required.
- Good knowledge of various build systems and compilers like cmake, NDK and Linux with cross compilation experience Good knowledge in operating system fundamentals like virtual memory, CPU scheduling, process states, synchronization, etc.
- Good knowledge in concepts like RTOS, RAM/Cache, Interrupt handling, etc applied to embedded systems.
- Hands on experience in Camera application development.
- Hands on experience in realtime issues like memory/stack corruption, ANR, deadlocks, race conditions, etc.
- Working knowledge on camera design, imaging modules, subsystems pipeline and architecture Good communication & interpersonal skills for customer-facing role
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.