Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Chosen candidate under moderate supervision, will:
- Work on service assignments with clearly defined objectives.
- Perform manual and automated calibration, adjustments, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Keysight and other OEM Test & Measurement electronic test equipment at our Keysight service center and / or on-site directly at our customer’s sites. ( ex: Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, DMM, RF Signal generator, EMI receiver, Antennas, light wave/optical instruments, etc )
- Assist in maintaining the laboratory’s accreditation through participation in proficiency testing, quality measure assurance programs, and applicable training. Assist in maintaining our pool of production computers ( Operating system & HW/Software installation )
- Establish and maintain close communication with customers both in French and English to ensure we capture and meet customer expectation
- Require ability and desire to learn system/application software
- Require to be flexible to work overtime
- Require to be flexible to occasionally work week-ends and/or different shift
- Require to be flexible to travel approx… 30% to 50% of the time
Role is based in/around Ottawa. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate immediately
This key role requires the following skills:
- A.E.C / D.E.C. in Electronics (Telecommunication) or equivalent years of experience.
- 4-7+ years’ Experience in Field Customer Support of Test and Measurement instruments is preferred
- The level of role will be based on applicable experience, education and skills; would consider new graduates with Electronic Telecommunications college diploma with ability to train
- Must have good RF/ Microwave fundamental knowledge
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to interface with customers and peers. (fluency in French and English if preferred)
- Demonstrated initiative and drive to expand technical knowledge
- Must be capable to work in a changing priorities environment to meet strict performance metrics
- Ability to produce detailed assessment reports and summaries using MS Office products
- Must have computer troubleshooting skills & Windows operating system advanced background
- Must have Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Controlled goods and Secret Level Security Clearance will be required and is mandatory; Candidates must be able to obtain this clearance
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cancareers-keysight.icims.com.