The AWR team in Cadence is looking for a highly talented individual who can contribute to the continued success of AWR’s RF circuit and system design tools MWOffice and VSS. We have an opening for an individual who can contribute to one or more of the following areas:
- Large scale application framework development for desktops.
- Graphical user interface design and implementation, primarily on Windows and Linux.
- Physical design tool development – familiarity with OpenAccess, basic understanding of back end flow for IC, board, or module design.
- Test automation systems including static and dynamic code analysis.
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining features. You will work with product engineers to refine feature specifications and requirements. You will work with quality engineers to ensure that your code is covered by automated regression and performance tests.
- The successful candidates will possess strong technical and coding skills. Demonstrated ability with modern C++ along with a comprehensive understanding of STL.
- Seven or more years of work experience as a developer.
- Cross platform development for Windows and Linux
- Five or more years of work experience in Linux/Windows cross-platform development.
- Knowledge of component software development, object-oriented design, design patterns, and data structures is strongly preferred. Experience with source code control (GitHub) and defect tracking. You will need the ability to work within a very large codebase that uses C++98 through C++17.
- BS in CS or EE
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Visual Studio.
- Experience with Squish GUI Test Automation Test Tool.
- Python experience.
- Parallel programming using the C++ standard library or TBB.
- Knowledge of asynchronous design patterns.
- Understanding of graph data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Qt cross-platform GUI development.
The annual salary range for Colorado is $99,400 to $184,600. You may also be eligible to receive incentive compensation: bonus, equity, and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the salary range is a guideline and compensation may vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Our benefits programs include: paid vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, a variety of medical, dental and vision plan options, and more.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.