Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM and UVM.
The simulators team (led by Martin Moracek) is working on our EDA tool, Codasip Studio, which provides help to our customers and our IP engineers with RISC-V processors design.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
- creating algorithms for the analysis and generation of processor features
- enhancing and improving our IA and CA simulator implementation and the profiler
- helping develop LLDB support for generated architectures
- customizing processor designs to help test your work
- squash any bugs you find
This position is based in our R&D center in Brno.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED
- at least 2 years of experience in commercial C++ development
- knowledge of C++11/14 and STL
- ability to write clear and concise code, defensive programming approach
- analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team collaboration
- mindset resonating with agile software development
- knowledge of English
SOMETHING WE´D APPRECIATE
- interest/experience in compilers, parsers, LLDB
- interest in hardware and computer architectures
- knowledge of Git, CMake, and Python
- experience with C++17
- experience with testing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.