Welcome to Codasip
We believe Codasip is the most innovative processor solutions company. We take pride in designing and developing cutting-edge, high-performance, and energy-efficient CPU cores from scratch, and our own automated proprietary tools to fully customize them. We give our customers a unique competitive advantage by empowering their system-on-chip developers to build the most innovative products.
Our processor cores are based on the RISC-V open architecture. The potential for customizing RISC-V is unlocked with the Codasip Custom Compute approach: our unique architecture description language, CodAL, and the powerful automated processor design tool, Codasip Studio. These are at the heart of our unique and groundbreaking RISC-V processor solutions.
Founded in 2014, we’ve grown into a thriving and talented global community. Our IP engineering teams work from offices spread across Europe, including our first and largest design center in the beautiful city of Brno, Czechia. Across Europe, we already have design teams in Cambridge, Bristol, Munich, Villeneuve-Loubet, Barcelona, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Athens. The Codasip team is also based close to its customers, which means we have dedicated sales and application engineers in the USA, Japan, Korea, and China.
Codasip is a private company backed by well-funded EU grants. Our products are already making a real impact, with billions of devices already in the market powered by our processor IP and tools.
We prefer to keep people closely located, ideally within the Czech Republic (Brno, Prague, or Ostrava). However, for software positions, we are open to hiring individuals in Spain, Poland, Hungary, or Slovakia.
CodAL team (led by Martin Vejnár) is working on our EDA tool, Codasip Studio, which provides help to our customers and our IP engineers with RISC-V processors design.
The team is primarily focused on:
- Developing a compiler for our proprietary hardware-design language (CodAL)
- Maintenance of the CodAL language specification
- Preparing CodALtutorials and example models
- Sustaining high code quality via unit testing
- Analyzing performance and code size, implementing optimizations
- knowledge of C++17/20 and STL
- ability to write clear and concise code, defensive programming approach
- analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team collaboration
- mindset resonating with agile software development
- knowledge of English
SOMETHING WE’D REALLY APPRECIATE
- experience with compiler development
- experience with parser generators (Bison, Yacc, Lex…)
- understanding of the theory of context-free grammar
- knowledge of versioning tools (Git)
- interest in cutting-edge technology
This position is based in our R&D center in Brno.
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.