Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM.
Compiler team (led by Pavel Šnobl) is working on our EDA tool, Codasip Studio, which provides help to our customers and our IP engineers with RISC-V processors design.
Pavel´s team is primarily focused on:
- Developing and improving a unique LLVM/Clang compiler generator
- Working on programming tools for the RISC-V ISA
- Analyzing compiler performance and code size, implementing optimizations
- Preparing CodAL language example models for customers
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial C++ development
- Knowledge of C++11/14 and STL
- Ability to write clear and concise code, defensive programming approach
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team collaboration
- Mindset resonating with agile software development
- Knowledge of English
SOMETHING WE´D REALLY APPRECIATE:
- Experience with the development of a C/C++ compiler
- Knowledge of the LLVM framework
- Knowledge of C++14/17
- Experience with the development of larger systems
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git, SVN, Python)
- Activity in Open Source communities
- Interest in cutting-edge technology
This position is based in our R&D center in Brno.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.