Codasip was founded on a simple belief – we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. The company was created in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM.
CodAL team (led by Martin Vejnár) is working on our EDA tool, Codasip Studio, which provides help to our customers and our IP engineers with RISC-V processors design.
The team is primarily focused on:
- Developing a compiler for our proprietary hardware-design language (CodAL)
- Maintenance of the CodALlanguage specification
- Preparing CodALtutorials and example models
- Sustaining high code quality via unit testing
- Analyzing performance and code size, implementing optimizations
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Knowledge of C++17/20 and STL
- Ability to write clear and concise code, defensive programming approach
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team collaboration
- Mindset resonating with agile software development
- Knowledge of English
SOMETHING WE’D REALLY APPRECIATE:
- Experience with compiler development
- Experience with parser generators (Bison, Yacc, Lex…)
- Understanding of the theory of context-free grammars
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git)
- Interest in cutting-edge technology
This position is based in our R&D center in Brno.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.