Do you enjoy programming and solving physical and mathematical problems? Like to design and build high performance software modules? Altair Engineering GmbH has an immediate opening for a C/C++ Developer (f/m/d) with electromagnetic wave propagation and radio network planning background for its software tool Altair WinProp. Altair WinProp includes wave propagation models for different scenarios (indoor, urban, rural, tunnel etc.) and network planning simulators for various air interfaces (5G, LTE, WiFi, IoT, etc.).
Design propagation modeling and radio network planning algorithms and implement them in C/C++ software code to create new features and to maintain and extend the existing product Altair WinProp. Work closely with Product Management and Quality Assurance to bring next generation wave propagation & radio network planning tools to market on schedule.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Information Technology or other
- At least 2 – 3 years expertise in C/C++ software development
- Proven track record of delivering high quality software projects on time
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and software development for Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Basic knowledge of RF engineering (especially in wave propagation, wireless technology and radio network planning)
- Understanding the fundamentals of LTE, 5G, WiFi, IoT, etc.
- Must be able to work without a lot of guidance as well as be a team player
…if you are analytical, methodical, thorough and pragmatic, team oriented and possess excellent communication skills, appreciate diversity of people and their individual talents, value integrity and open communication, thrive on creative collaboration, desire empowerment with access to international networks and teams …
you may be Altair´s new Developer…