Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
The resource will have to support a sales team and the CGM with the following main task:
- Process support of a sales office that includes both geographic and global customers
- Management on behalf of the GM of the documentation relating to the company
- Signatures on legal documents on behalf of the GM
- Respond to escalations that can come from customers and inside the company: coordinate contacts with the divisions, the business center, other functions
- Support on specific need to enterprise resources (HR, Legal, CCO)
- Preparation of sales forecast/analysis reports on a monthly basis and presentations
- Keep legal documentation updated for participation in public tenders
- Logistical support to the internal sales team
- Archive of documents and management of NDA/CCA
- Organize and manage internal and external company events
- Sharing press information relevant to the team (internal/external press review)
This role will be working in our office in Cernusco.
- Proactivity and availability
- Organizational analysis and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the English language and IT tools (office package)
- Ability to work in a team