About Business Process Integration Division:
Establish customer-oriented and effectiveness-optimized corporate business processes for unleashing scalability of TSMC’s leading position in semiconductor industry.
We look for dedicated and knowledgeable talents with Business Process Re-engineering expertise to achieve business process excellence.
Provide business process re-engineering services to key enterprise projects to achieve process effectiveness.
Provide TSMC’s advanced packaging team end-to-end solutions (e.g., business process, infrastructure, logistics and supply chain) to enable new business and corporate planning
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics & Transportation Management, Statistics, IE or related fields.
- Proven experience in project management or business process re-engineering.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiar with advanced packaging knowledge and IT related knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent English is required, second language such as Japanese is a plus.
- Location: Hsinchu, Taiwan
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.