Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrives is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for Business Interns for our Electrification and Automation division based in Wendell, NC to support our portfolio of protection and automation products and solutions. A variety of engineering and business opportunities are available across the division including project design, product development, operations, and business analytics. Working hours will vary based on team placement. This internship is remote.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Managing reporting dashboards and business analytics, process improvements, and special projects.
- Collaborate with technical sales teams and interface with Siemens customers to drive business initiatives, new products, and new features.
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- Currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student studying Finance, Business Analytics, or Marketing.
- Able to work part-time hours throughout the semester and open to continuing for additional semesters.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet project deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products with proficiency in MS Works, Excel, and PowerPoint.
You’ll benefit from:
- The hourly pay rate for this position is $18.00-$30.00/hr. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
- Additionally, interns for Siemens are eligible to contribute into our 401K program.
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs
We are a global technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to sustainable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We value your unique identity and perspective. We are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us. Learn more about our commitment to DEI here.
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well as safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.