Altair has been developing and supporting the widespread use of simulation technology to optimize designs, processes and decisions for over 35 years. Our comprehensive, open-architecture solutions for data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI), computational engineering, and high-performance computing (HPC) enable the development and optimization of high-performing, innovative, and sustainable products and processes in an increasingly connected world. With over 3,000 employees, the company is headquartered in Troy, Michigan and has 69 offices in 25 countries. Today, the company supports more than 5,000 well-known customers from a wide variety of industrial sectors with its solutions. We are an innovative company and offer you an attractive, intercultural workplace. Flat hierarchies, open communication, cross-departmental and cross-border exchange of information are a matter of course for us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and appreciation. We attach great importance to further training and company health management.
What awaits you:
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (m/f/d) to help generate new business opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing technology company and offers the opportunity to develop into a technology sales professional. You report directly to the Sales Director SouthEast. As a member of the BDR team, you will work in an agile group that thrives together in a competitive environment.
- You are responsible for proactive inbound/outbound prospecting, lead/contact management and building a pipeline
- Contribute directly to our success by providing the account managers with qualified prospects
- You will work closely with account managers from across the organization and the marketing team to create new sales opportunities with key target accounts across multiple industries.
What do you bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- First experience with a CRM tool, e.g. Salesforce, is an advantage
- A passion for sales
- You have mastered the art of cold calling and the finesse of targeted email campaigns
- Excellent presentation skills and customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Creative, intelligent and ambitious
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.