Agnisys is seeking a highly driven and self-motivated business development professional to grow the company’s business within the semiconductor industry. The role entails developing thought leadership & go-to-market strategies, support sales as a subject matter expert, maintaining key account relationships, and working with cross-functional teams.
Basic Requirements :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering and MBA (Marketing)
- Have a minimum 5-7 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven expertise in sales of EDA/Semiconductor tools
- A proven semiconductor background working for large design services companies or semiconductor companies
- Have a strong understanding of the semiconductor market/roadmap
- Proven track record in selling end to end semiconductor services/EDA tools
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute demand generation plan for the industry
- Develop and present proposals and quotations to support sales goals and objectives
- Identify and engage with new/existing potential clients
- Build thought leadership and brand awareness for Agnisys design/verification solutions through development of whitepapers, workshops, support for collateral development, and presentations in customer/industry forums.
- Develop and support focused sales campaigns for strategic initiatives including a variety of outbound marketing techniques.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary liaison between the solution teams, delivery and customers.
- Working with internal teams to identify and create strategic initiatives, and operating plans
- Foster and manage international distributors and resellers
- Manage marketing initiatives and campaigns; plan conference and trade show participation.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage a sales pipeline in order to achieve and exceed targets in line with organizations objectives
- Generate leads through cold calls, networking functions, sales & marketing campaigns and referrals
- Working across teams to put across proposals and drive it to closure (both internal and customer)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.agnisys.com.