Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
- Update technical services materials focused on specific services to be used directly with Sales and Customers
- Create and Manage impactful SFDC reports, dashboards, etc. to help provide greater insight into hardware and Services funnel for direct Business Development action
- Installed base analysis to evaluate further, yet unseen, opportunities with KEYS’ largest customers and identify appropriate services, potentially craft customer specific materials
- be pursuing technical degree (Electrical, Computer Science or equivalent); otherwise, data or project management focus could be valuable.
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Prior experience using PowerBI or other data analysis tools is highly desirable.
- have strong communication skills, written and oral,
- be outgoing and confident (consider leading Sales and Customer interactions!)
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are entering/applying to a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who now or at any point in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B Visa status) may not be considered.
Colorado Pay Range: $28.73 – $37.56
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.