Do you have the skills and curiosity to understand how Time Sensitive Networks (TSN) can improve system solutions in various industries, and are you motivated to build network and relations to share and expand that knowledge? Then you should read on.
Comcores is a recognized provider of advanced digital solutions for communication targeting a global market of OEMs and ASIC vendors. Comcores are experts in Time Sensitive Networks (TSN), timing solutions, wireless connectivity, security, and Ethernet switching. They are gearing up the organization for an exciting growth journey targeting system solutions comprising these technologies. To facilitate continued growth, we seek a dedicated and talented Business Development and Product Marketing Engineer.
The Business Development and Product Marketing engineer will be responsible for enabling sales to lead players in the global semiconductor industry as well as key players in the industrial automation market.
Position Content & responsibilities
You will be a first mover in our increased focus on digital system solutions for the next wave of industrial automation solutions, which will go into industry machines, robots, cobots, and any solution that would require real-time processing of input data to perform precise positioning and control at speeds not seen previously.
You will proactively seek customers in the global semiconductor and OEM industry and establish strong visibility for the difference that Comcores’ products can make in their effort to enable advanced new solutions.
You will participate in key industry events for automation, robots, and control, possibly attend standardization and plug-fest and industry workshop events, and will be our expert, facing leading customers in the industrial automation industry.
You will convince customers to work with Comcores for their next project, and the success criteria for the role is the revenue we generate from the TSN solutions in this new growth area.
Your main task
- Position Comcores in the industrial automation vertical, where you will visit prospects/customers and represent Comcores at global conferences, fairs, etc.
- Attend standardization forums, plug-fests, and industry consortium workshop events
- Sell our products, vision, and roadmap acting as a thought leader and secure that Comcores is seen as an industry expert
- Sell our products ahead of R&D completion
- Educate experts in the customer organization on new technological advances and discuss potential opportunities for value creation in the customer’s business
- Develop suitable marketing material to enable sales in cooperation with our marketing department as well as the R&D department.
- Maintain relations with agents and distributors and train them to ensure that they have an awareness of how to promote and sell these new solutions
- Follow up on quotes and leads to generate volume to sales
- Contribute market insights to roadmap planning to ensure that our roadmap accounts for customers’ predicted needs
- Self-starter with a high energy level
- Passion for and experience in technical sales and interaction with relevant stakeholders
- You are a natural hunter, and you like winning, yet with stamina for long sales processes
- Strong in communicating complex technology benefits in an easy way to customers
- Ideally, with a track record in sales to the semiconductor industry
- Great technical understanding and a passion for being on forehand with new technologies
- Educational degree in engineering.
- You are a team player used to working with deep technical products in close collaboration with engineering
- Fluent in English is required
- A hands-on mentality to deliver business
- Ability to travel 20-30 days a year. The rest of the time is in our HQ in Lyngby
- Ideally, you have experience with the semiconductor industry and/or in industrial automation, factories, robotics, etc., and understand relevant business models, including how new tech can create value
- Candidates with an existing network in the global semiconductor industry and/or within the industrial vertical will be preferred
What’s in it for you?
This is an outstanding career option if you are a technical-minded person with a talent for convincing others about the benefit of advanced technology and want to pioneer an exciting new technology area.
- We offer a job opportunity in an international work environment with a network of the biggest players worldwide. We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative, and creativity
- You can be the best if you want to. We offer an excellent opportunity to grow your knowledge and be at the forefront of the newest technologies. Our team is ready to support, challenge and guide you on your way to being an expert
- Our company is growing fast and internationally, giving you the unique possibility to create and work with an international team
- Opportunity to influence a unique growth story and work with well-known global blue-chip customers
If this sounds like you, please submit your application no later than February 12th, 2023, by applying at the link. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process, please get in touch with Talents2work; Janne Erwolter at +45 4023 6033 or email@example.com
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of Intellectual Property (IP) cores for semiconductor chip providers. IP cores are critical pieces of chip design that require expertise and experience to develop. Examples are network communication chips for 5G mobile and Ethernet data networks. Comcores has experienced significant growth and has ambitious plans for the future. Effective marketing is a key element for our growth journey.
We strive to front new technologies that enable the next generation and are engaged in universities worldwide, powerful partnerships, and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Our team consists of approximately 40 people with diverse backgrounds. We pride ourselves on having a mindset fostering a team spirit and focused on achieving outstanding results. We deliver what we promise.
For more information and details, please have a look at www.comcores.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.