Website Siemens EDA
Systems Specialists participate in the installation, startup, and commissioning of building automation system equipment newly installed in large commercial buildings such as hospitals, universities, and industrial facilities. Why is this so important? Our Systems Specialists are the face of Siemens, and your expertise and regular interaction with the customer will help them save energy and money, as well as create a more sustainable future for our environment.
Curious to see what a Systems Specialist does on a day-to-day basis? CLICK HERE: SPECIALIST VIDEO
As a Systems Specialist, you will:
- Ensure system database and programming verification, consistency with scope of work, and adherence to sequence of operations.
- Assist with data backup from servers, creating automated backup procedures, and troubleshooting any functional inconsistencies.
- Support the setup, configuration, and maintenance of PC workstations and user interfaces.
- Confirm proper network performance and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Run routine reports to evaluate system operation, participating in final inspection and testing, assisting with customer training, and completing written reports.
- Collaborate with others to schedule trade contractors for coordinating startup services and providing necessary plans and control system documents for as built drawings
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED
- Proven electro-mechanical aptitude (based on previous experience and/or education) and user PC/software skill; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be able to work in a variety of environments in and around mechanical equipment, including climbing ladders, scaffolds, and high-lift equipment, working in ducts, above ceilings, and in outside/inside/heat/cold/day/night conditions; use hand tools, laptop, email, smartphone, and tablet; carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for employer-based sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations.
- 1+ years’ experience installing and servicing electronic control or HVAC equipment.
- Ability to read/understand design and construction documents.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $55,100 – $118,800. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.