Website Siemens EDA
Commissioning Technicians provide expertise and knowledge throughout the system or service project lifecycle on customer sites such as hospitals, universities, and industrial facilities. Why is this so important? As a Commissioning Technician, you play an essential role in guiding projects from estimation to completion, along with serving as the key technical liaison for customers, ensuring that their needs are met efficiently and effectively by estimating, tracking, start-up and commissioning projects.
As a Commissioning Technician, you will:
- Attend briefing meetings to understand the project scope, analyze contract details, plans, and specifications; select products, and plan system placement accordingly
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project schedule, coordinating with the team for installation requirements, and manage the procurement of necessary supplies and materials
- Oversee system graphics creation, troubleshoot software and installation issues, and concurrently manage resource tracking and project progress
- Conduct on-site activities such as programming, start-up, checkout, commissioning, validation processes, and provide comprehensive customer training
- Serve as a technical resource for customers and field employees, coordinate work with subcontractors, and ensure proper organization and maintenance of all job documentation, including final project walk-through and closeout paperwork
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required
- Experience installing and/or servicing electronic control and HVAC equipment
- Knowledge of HVAC, mechanical systems, business operations, and job financial reports
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for employer-based sponsorship currently or in the future
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Associate degree
- Experience installing and/or servicing electronic control and HVAC equipment; 3+ years preferred
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $66,100 – $113,300 / year. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.