proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
proteanTecs is looking for a BI expert who will take responsibility on Data visualization tools and methodologies
- 1-5 years in data engineering
- Hands-on Experience working with Tableau – Must
- Hands-on Experience working with Python – Must
- Past experience of Big data Systems , ETL processes , visualization – Must
- Understanding of semiconductors fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and qualification processes – Advantage
- JMP statistical software expert (or equivalent software) – Advantage
- Good software skills, especially in scripting languages
- Strong problem solving and prioritization ability
- Ability to drive projects to full execution on time
- Strong presentation, communication skills
- Fast/Self Learner, Sense of urgency
- Customization, releases, modifications and improvements of Tableau views set
- Build and support customer oriented Measurement System
- Provide BI-expert support and training to developers
- Evaluate new BI tools and approaches
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.