Our client in Wittmann, AZ is looking for an Automotive Technician. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
- Diagnose and repair varied electrical and mechanical issues on complex EV vehicle systems.
- Perform diagnostics using combination of technical experience, understanding of our Client´s products, diagnostic tools, and vehicle log data to root cause complicated issues.
- Carry out duties with exceptional attention to detail, ensuring vehicles are fully repaired.
- Engage ownership mentality in all aspects of work, ensuring all vehicles are treated with a customer-centric focus, upholding the highest of standards in cosmetic, electrical, and mechanical repair.
- Maintain detailed records of all work performed to ensure high quality and complaint vehicles are produced from the factory.
- Use first principles to collaborate, teach, and mentor other team members to constantly strengthen the organization.
- Create culture of collaboration with leaders and team members, encouraging feedback and open communication between teams with the goal of constant improvement of repair tools, processes, and systems.
What You Will Need:
- Automotive Technology or Technician Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 5 years of automotive service experience.
- OEM Master Certified Technician certification or equivalent experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of EV Powertrains and HV systems.
- Strong written and communications skills.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience using a variety of test tools including a volmeter, power probe.
- Bumper-to-bumper diagnosis and repair experience, including electrical diagnostics experience.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Scissor Lift.
- 2+ years of EV experience.
- OEM specific technician training.
- High voltage systems experience.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.